Submit initial draft of thesis.
- Finish all obligations for PhD, including exam and final submission of thesis.
- Review paper for JET.
- Revise paper for JAIR and submit.
- Complete guiding Avivit in writing journal version of our joint paper.
- Guide Ohad Lutzky in conducting experiment and then writing a paper for AAMAS 2008 (deadline: October).
- Write journal versions for two additional papers.
- Write, supervise, and check second exam in Electronic Commerce.
- Check final project in Electronic Commerce course.
Stay tuned for part 3, which will include preparations for arrival at Stanford, and part 4 which will list the stuff that need to be done upon arrival.